will rigid mobile base work with delta saws

Hi All,

I just purchased the Delta 36-675 from Home Depot. It took me a while to put it together and its in one piece. Its so heavy so I need to get a mobile base. I like the Rigid Herculift. Does anyone know if this will work on this saw. It sells $49 at Home Depot. I'm also open to other units, provided its about the same price. Any help is appreciated.

Reply to
new wood worker

...Does anyone know if this

All you need to know is the dimensions of the saw footprint and the dimensions of the base....I'd caution on cheapies that the wheels may not be sufficiently stout to make the movement easy...

But if you're looking for cheap, I bought a $16 set from an advertiser on eBay and w/ a section of square tubing and a little hand filing modified it to extend large enough for my planer. Total cost about $25. Works adequately, not great but I don't move the planer that far.

Reply to
Duane Bozarth