What is it? Set 462

That's a pretty high class car. Way to go!

.

Yes, this car was on display at a museum and they said the door was for golf clubs.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

This reminds me of an old, old story (apologies if you've seen it before). An elderly gentleman pulls into a petrol (gas) station in his Rolls-Royce. As he gets out of the car a golf tee falls from his pocket. The pump attendant says 'excuse me sir, you just dropped this. May I ask what it is for?' The elderly gentleman thanks him and says 'That's for resting your balls on when driving'. Attendant ' Good Lord, Rolls-Royce think of everything'.

I'll get my hat and coat.

Nick.

Reply to
Nick

Except how to keep them from boiling over, and leaving them sitting on the side of the Interstate.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

The spacing looks right for 5/8" mesh. How about food processing, in a kitchen or a plant?

Perhaps produce arrives in mesh bags, or perhaps it's put in bags for washing. Then, I imagine each piece should be inspected before being fed to a processing machine such as a potato peeler.

The assistant clamps a mesh bag of produce with this handle and hangs it from the counter. The bag is at a convenient height and hangs with its mouth open so it's quick and easy for the machine operator to grab pieces one by one and feed them to the machine.

Reply to
J Burns

My Saab had a hatch from the boot to between the back seats. The manual said it was for golf clubs, but I tended to use it for things like lengths of copper pipe.

Reply to
Dr Nick

It's not for mesh bags but you are correct about it being for food processing. Thanks to everyone who identified the drill bit holder, the answers for this set have been posted here:

Rob H.

newsreader to work. I couldn't access the newsgroup yesterday or for quite a while today. Something wrong with the killfile/scorefile.

Enjoy, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols

You know, that's droll. Jolly good, chap.

.

This reminds me of an old, old story (apologies if you've seen it before). An elderly gentleman pulls into a petrol (gas) station in his Rolls-Royce. As he gets out of the car a golf tee falls from his pocket. The pump attendant says 'excuse me sir, you just dropped this. May I ask what it is for?' The elderly gentleman thanks him and says 'That's for resting your balls on when driving'. Attendant ' Good Lord, Rolls-Royce think of everything'.

I'll get my hat and coat.

Nick.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Don't you have a servant, to walk for help?

Christ>

Except how to keep them from boiling over, and leaving them sitting on the side of the Interstate.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Metal working tradesman, perhaps?

I'm not sure what would be my use of such a hatch.

.

My Saab had a hatch from the boot to between the back seats. The manual said it was for golf clubs, but I tended to use it for things like lengths of copper pipe.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

No, just a bit of DIY.

Reply to
Dr Nick

I passed it in my '66 GTO and laughed at it, two Lincolns and a Caddy in a 30 mile stretch of highway.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell