What is it? Set 459

Many a time I have had to use a big screwdriver or a spanner in place of one of these depending on whether the spindle is in or out.

Reply to
David B

Still not sure about the second item but we got the fourth one identified, this week's answers can be seen at the link below along with a couple of updates from many months ago.

Rob H.

Thanks, also for the updates to earlier posts. Sure is interesting.

.

Stormin Mormon

That reminds me of some great fun we had as kids. Allowing one to enter a room and then pulling the door knot attached to the square shaft out from the other side. I can still hear the tears... lol

Reply to
Bill