What is it? CCXXVII

Reply to
Kerry Montgomery

You could probably buy 4-5 new Gerber's for the same price too, as compared to what that new Skeleton model will set you back :)

I'll stick with my old original Leatherman and Victorinox Boyscout models for now. They have served me well and still work just fine.

Reply to
Leon Fisk

down on this page looks similar too:

the image:

Leon Fisk

Maybe this patent for a Weed Puller:

help clear up item number 1212 this week. It sure looks like an awfully close match.

Reply to
Leon Fisk

Thanks, I sent your link along with Leon's to the owner, I'm sure he'll be glad to know what the pins are for.

Rob

Reply to
R.H.

I added the patent link to the answer page, thanks. What's the world coming to when you can't even trust people to mark their rusty old tools accurately? ;-)

Rob

Reply to
R.H.

It is entirely possible that it worked really well for sponge harvesting too. I don't know enough about that profession to say for sure :)

Reply to
Leon Fisk