What is it? CCXX

Ooops... I had not seen that others had offered this one already,

Reply to
Kenneth

That's a good idea, blogger has a feature in which you can label each post, then by clicking on the label, all posts in that category can be seen. I don't think there is a way to do this with individual photos, but for now maybe I'll try several different labels, including "best", "science", and "gun powder/explosives". Not sure if I'll have time to start this weekend or not, but hopefully I'll make some progress in the next couple weeks.

Rob

Reply to
R.H.

For removing broken wood screws, as others have said. CCW because, as with a LH drill bit, that gives you two chances to remove a broken screw. If the teeth catch on the screw and back it out, so much the better. If not, they will remove a plug of wood with the screw in it.

John Martin

Reply to
John Martin