What glue to use

Just finishing some keepsake boxes and I have some stone cabachons I had ground and polished from my rock hounding days. What glue or epoxy would be best for adhering them to the top of the box? Thanks.

Reply to
Paul O.

If you can rough up the stones, then epoxy thickened with micro-balloons will do a great job.

Otherwise, it it 3M-5200 time available at Home Depot or any marine chandlery.

Will take at least 72 hours to cure, so plan accordingly.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett