Way OT But why we are in the mess we are in.

Steve Turner wrote in news:jkko68$ou7$2 @dont-email.me:

Of course. There is a young couple who in all likelihood eventually will marry. One has medical insurance, the other doesn't or is about to lose it. Should they marry now or later? Or any of similar situations. Such as a couple of seniors. One with, one without (but with medical needs).

Reply to
Han

For seniors on medicare who need additional insurance, each must get their own supplemental and drug (part D) policies. There are no family policies unless you pay the really bucks for a non medicare related policy and a provider will take you.

Reply to
Doug Winterburn

"Larry Jaques" wrote

Currently: "Fall of Giants"

Recently: Too Big to Fail Pillars of the Earth The Big Short Reckless Endangerment Suttree All the Pretty Horses No Country for Old Men

Max (what is a "TV"?)

Reply to
Max

>> i saw that the other day and we can only hope that the whole thing was

Probably gonna become a government Obama Doctor, Lawyer or Indian chief in near future...

Reply to
Jack

Atta Boy!

-- "When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

Reply to
Larry Jaques