WANTED: Trim Carpenter (DC Area)

I am looking for a trim/finish carpenter to install some cherry stained crown molding in my new kitchen. I'll admit its probably a small job...about 20' of molding and about 5-7 cuts (inside and outside corners).

I remodeled my kitchen several months ago but found I just couldn't get nice tight corners on the crown molding. Since its stained not painted, I can't hide gaps with putty and caulk. I installed 3 pieces and stopped. The molding is expensive, has a custom profle (from the cabinet manufacturer), and can only be replaced thru special order. No running to Home Depot to get more.

If you live or work in the No. VA area outside of DC, are an experienced finish carpenter, and would be willing to take on what may be a small job, pls email me at....jbxnyr at gmail dot com.

--Jeff

Reply to
Jeff B