V8 chainsaw

How's this for gittin' the job done ?

papadoo1

Phisherman

Can you imagine the kickback it could produce?

Reply to
Gerald Ross

I've got a kick back for you. Check out alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking for a must-have power tool.

Reply to
Upscale

Give us a hint. Which post?

G.S.

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

You could always have tried to find a better clip of the same beast:

Mind you while I was looking at the Predator/Chainsaw clips on YouTube I found this, which is much more scary when it comes to dangerous use of tools (rope, in this case)...

Reply to
PCPaul