Upper Valley Tools Dealerships

I recently moved to the Upper CT River Valley -- Wilder, VT to be exact. Anyone have any recommendations for antique tool shopping? Specifically old molding planes and such, but any recommendation is welcome.

Greg Lewin

Reply to
Gregory C. Lewin

I can't help thinking that that is a bit like asking an old miner where he is finding his gold or a fly fisherman where the best holes are..

Reply to
Mike G