UNIT Table saw?

It uses next generation polytranscendentalphysiomototransmissivity technology, obviously. Didn't SWMBO tell you that?

(I once had an argument with a dealership chief mechanic about where to put the spark plugs on a diesel engine.)

Reply to
Silvan

I hope you were on the right side of that one.

Charlie Self "It is when power is wedded to chronic fear that it becomes formidable." Eric Hoffer

Reply to
Charlie Self

Yeah. The right place to put the spark plugs on a diesel engine is up the idiot mechanic's ass.

Reply to
Silvan