UK supplier for flipper door hardware?

Dear All, Can anyone point me towards a supplier for the 'flipper door' or 'pocket door' hardware that is needed for an entertainment centre.

I've seen the Accuslide stuff in the rockler catalogue and its just what is needed; can I get it in UK?

Many thanks in anticipation.

Regards Andy

Reply to
Andy

I've no idea what a "flipper door" is, but I'd probably start looking at Isaac Lord

Reply to
Andy Dingley