trundle bed

Hello me and my wife are wanting to build a trundle bed. Does anyone have a good set of plans.

Reply to
Jonathan

Mon, Mar 14, 2005, 11:25pm (EST-1) snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net (Jonathan) wants to know: Hello me and my wife are wanting to build a trundle bed. Does anyone have a good set of plans.

Plans? Don' need no steenkin' plans. A tundle bed is basically just a short box, on wheels. Or, you thinking of something else?

JOAT Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong.

- David Fasold

Reply to
J T

Maybe an experienced wood worker doesn't need plans, but I DO

"> Hello me and my wife are wanting to build a trundle bed. Does anyone

Reply to
me

========================= I may be a little more "up front" then you ... I visit a few local furniture stores and just tell the salesperson what I am really doing...

1.. Tell them I am a hobbyist woodworker,
  1. Tell them I am looking for ideas for a future woodworking project

Honestly I never had a problem with the Sales staff and never has anyone not allowed me to take a few digital pictures...

They frequently volunteer to give me brochures

Bob Griffiths

Reply to
Bob G.

Bob G. wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Because SWMBO often gets impatient, when the project 'stretches out'. BTDT. And where does she go to purchase?

Patriarch

Reply to
Patriarch