Titebond III shelf life. Also appreciate an comments from users of this product.

A'yup. That Oldham blade that FWW rated highly is NOT the one found at Lowe's / Sears for $40. It's around $70 from TWC. Whether their "equivalent" in performance or not - caveat user.

That said - I've cooled on Suffolk Saw blades, but still think they're good stuff. And I like my DeWalt "Series 60" 40T combo blade that's now down to $26, in-store, at Tool King.

Reply to
patrick conroy

Viking and Timberwolf blades may have come from the same factory I really do not know. I have no problems with Viking blades from Lee Valley. The finished are many time better than the blades from Timberwolf. Anyway I trust Lee Valley, they have not screwed me yet.

Give me a few days and I will "try" post pics from Viking's and Timberwolf's blade in abpw. :-)

Reply to
WD