THE ULTIMATE CHAINSAW?

history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again.

- Terry Venables

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 25 Sep 2003. Some tunes I like.

Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT

I'm sure there is a video around somewhere on the net showing that beast of a thing in action. Off memory it carved up a huge trunk like a hot knife through butter! Very impressive indeed, but you wont catch me using one!

-- Regards,

Dean Bielanowski Editor, Online Tool Reviews

5 Reviews:

- Woodworking Techniques & Projects

- Kreg Right Angle Clamp

- Bosch 3912 (GCM12) 12" Compound Miter Saw

- Dowelmax Doweling System

- Ryobi CDL1802D Pro Series 18v Cordless Drill

Woody

That's not a chainsaw.

Reply to
George

Re: THE ULTIMATE CHAINSAW? Group: rec.woodworking Date: Fri, Sep 26, 2003, 10:15pm (EDT+14) snipped-for-privacy@woodies.com (Woody) says: I'm sure there is a video around

I think the ones with motorcycle engines are probably more practical.

JOAT If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again.

- Terry Venables

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 25 Sep 2003. Some tunes I like.

Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT

I'm a member of Arboristsite.com, a board with a large chainsaw interest. A guy there had been making racing saws from snowmobile engines for years, and he recently completed one made out of an aluminum Buick V8. Currently holds the speed title, I think.

GTO(John)

Reply to
GTO69RA4