The End of Woodworking?

The soul of practicality. Was it just me, or did anyone else hear tounge planted in cheek and/or an honest philsophical pondering in this post before popping off? I almost laughed out loud at the line about enshrining my underwear. Heck, it's not even _folded_, much less enshrined. (Life it too short to fold underwear.)

However, in the spirit of playing along, I assume:

*Your house is sided in brown vinyl. (no paint, shows little dirt) *Your floors are concrete. (don't need no dead trees underfoot) *The walls in your house lack texture and are sealed with a satin semi-gloss white. (texture is unnecessary as is color, semi-gloss cleans easiest) *There are no pictures on your walls. (why print on dead trees when we can keep the pix electronically or simply in our brains)

and last but not least:

*Your house is constructed entirely of used, recycled tires. (more energy efficient than sawing down wildlife habitat...after all, who are we to take someone else's house to create our own?)

-adb (who should be working)

Reply to
aaron

Thank you. I was wondering if the group had totally lost it's mind (or, at least, sense of humor). A bit of a wordsmith, we might have here.

Renata

smart, not dumb for email

Reply to
Renata