Standard marking

Often in an article you are shown one or two standard marks to indicate the outside of a board, the order of the 4 posts in a post and beam carcass, the outside surface of a board, etc. I wonder if there is a source that shows all (or nearly all) the standard markings in one place. I know you can come up with your own, but it is nice to have a tried and true method that has worked for years to start with.

Reply to
Eric Anderson