SOLAR WATER HEATER

Be handy at a shop without running water.

JOAT My son was HONOR TEENAGER OF THE MONTH at the county jail.

- Seen on a bumpr sticker

Reply to
J T

Good one, we use a similar thing between the fire and the pan grid on our camp fires.

Reply to
Badger

Now if you are a sailor, you just hang a black plastic bag (sold in just about every chandlery) full of water from the boom.

BTW, showering with a friend helps conserve water, but you need to be careful of the friends you pick.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Even then, use soap-on-a-rope, because dropping the soap is supposed to be dangerous.

Reply to
Robatoy

I don't known about you, but not with any of my lady friends.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Dunno about that, I suppose it matters what she has in mind. ;-) [who knows the kind of friends *I'd* pick]

Mark & Juanita

Cool, bro... I made a similar box that works well for the pool... being cheap, I used black hose instead of the copper pipe, though..

Reminds me of one I saw a few years ago.. "My son can beat the hell out of your honor student"

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Mon, Aug 15, 2005, 12:43am (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net (Lew=A0Hodgett) I don't known about you, but not with any of my lady friends.

Same here. But, perhas his use "extras".

JOAT My son is an HONOR TEENAGER at the county jail.

- Seen on a bumpr sticker

Reply to
J T

G'day Mac, A few years ago a mate had a pool installed and decided he needed to heat it. He obtained a large roll of 19mm black poly pipe and laid it out on his roof in a flat spiral with one end in the pool and the other just out of it. He filled the pipe with water and once she heated up the old syphoning effect kicked in. I'm not sure of the exact details but you could swim in his pool on nights that were 0 deg. In Summer he had to take it out every couple of days as I'm sure boiled spuds weren't to far away. :) All the best John

Reply to
John B