soft for furnishings design

Hello, I-m searching new soft list about furnishings desing in this group, but the results are old (year 2000) anyone can help me with some recomedations in this soft range. tnks

Reply to
tech.specialized.machinerys.to

Wed, Nov 22, 2006, 1:08am (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com did burble something that I snipped:

Amazing, absolutely amazing. Your past posting history, for all time, seemingly would appear to be one post to alt.test, and one to rec.woodworking. That is absolutely underwhelming. I would say Buttercup, that this would all mean you're a dorky little troll. That and the smell.

JOAT Democratic justice. One man, one rock.

Reply to
J T