Small Table Making Software - Instructional Software Program

Hi,

We would just like to announce our new instructional software program for woodworkers - Small Table Making.

If you are new to woodworking and are interested in building a small side table you may be interested in our new software program - Small Table Making. Learn to build a small side table using rough-cut lumber, step-by-step using traditional 18th Century joinery. The software guides you through the process from start to finish, using over 45 minutes of full motion video, animated Agents, and over 350 images. Move through the software at your own speed. Easy to use navigational buttons allow you to jump from chapter to chapter, and to topic to topic with just a few clicks of the mouse. Automatically bookmark your last position so you can easily return to where you left off. You can also set the software to self-run giving you over 3 1/2 hours of continuous instruction. A totally new interactive way to learn how to build quality pieces of furniture using time-tested methods, such as double pinned mortise and tenon joinery. We have also included modules that will assist you in pricing out your lumber, calculate skirt sizes for other tables, create a database of past projects, and estimate moisture content in your lumber. For more information please see:

We are also selling this sofware at a reduced price on eBay. Search for Small Table Making.

System Requirements:

Pentium Class Processor Running At 850 mHz Or Higher.

256 MB Ram Microsoft Windows 98 SE, Windows Me, Windows XP. Disk Space Will Be Approximately 350 MB Monitor Set To 800 x 600 For Optimum Results. Sound card And Mouse.
Reply to
JK