Shaper cutterfpr bird mouth joint

I am looking for a shaper cutter to do bird mouth joints in 8/4 stock. Also called a 90 degree V. All I can find are cutter heads for 4/4 stock. TIA!
Art Ransom
Lancaster , Texas
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.