Seeking Splat Maker

I have six 50+ year old Chippendale reproduction dining room chairs that need to have their splats replaced.

Is there anyone out there that has the ability to make the(veneer)splats (I'll have the rails removed and the new splats inserted and re-glued locally) that is interested in the work?

I'll furnish a picture of one of the chairs if you'd like additional information.

Ray Rogers

Reply to
rjrogers