Sawdust

Free plans at

or
This is on topic as they are made of wood and they use sawdust.

And think that if you eat food from China, it has been fertilized using uncomposted humanure. While your non-organic food in North America probably used sewage sludge.

So when someone tells you to eat shit, well, you can tell them you already do. :-)

Luigi

Reply to
Luigi Zanasi

Who?? Me???? Never!!!

Luigi

Reply to
Luigi Zanasi

Larry Blanchard wrote in news:-N2dneEAjfk3JTLXnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@pghconnect.com:

I had forgotten about that. You'd need a sifter, but it would probably be a good use for it. At one time, I thought about using sawdust to represent corn loads, but they don't ship corn very far in open hoppers.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

How about putting it in your car/truck? From the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory - "Production of Gasoline and Diesel from Biomass via Fast Pyrolysis, Hydrotreating and Hydrocracking: A Design Case"

"biomass" in the report is wood (poplar) chips.

Reply to
Dan Major

When I get enough sawdust I make a heap in the backyard where it sits for a year, turns gray and reduces in volume. Then I use to mulch my blueberries.

Reply to
Phisherman

"Puckdropper" wrote >

At

there's a compilation I made several years ago of contributions to a thread on this topic.

Happy sweeping!

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Gorman

Nice compilation! I especially like the 'take your sawdust for a drive in your pickup' one.

Reply to
Joe