RouterRaizer

I've owned the RouterRaizer for a number of years - installed in my Bosch 1619 flipped in a table. Used daily - very, very happy with the setup. Couldn't imagine a better setup given all the alternatives that I've seen.

I just called Router Technologies in Iowa. Talked to a fella by the name of Bob (who I assume to be the owner of the company). Told him I was looking for a few more dust-covers for the above table adjustment hole - and perhaps a shorter spinner handle for under the table. We chatted quite a while about the usage of the Raizer, some tips, etc. I told him I was trying to do some picture frame "mouldings" this weekend and the bits were coming up a bit short, and I'd like to bue . He said he'd ship along a quick adjustment wrench for that too.

He gave me his personal cell number (said to call anytime - and re- emphasized "anytime") and said thanks for calling and goodbye. I said, "Whoa - take my card number!" He wouldn't - regardless of how much I pressed him to do so.

I told him with such a great product and customer service, he was making me feel guilty.

Happy with the RouterRaizer, but even moreso with the company I bought it from. If you are in the market for such a device - I strongly recommend Router Technologies.

- jbd in Denver

Reply to
jbd in Denver

SNIP

Good for you for following up to let the rest of us know there is actually a reputable company out there that cares about their product.

They seems to be few and far between sometimes.

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41

Snip

Well jbd, his great service just paid off.

Reply to
Leon

jbd in Denver wrote: : I've owned the RouterRaizer for a number of years - installed in my : Bosch 1619 flipped in a table. Used daily - very, very happy with the : setup. Couldn't imagine a better setup given all the alternatives that : I've seen.

Looks great! I was planning to "eventually" buy a router with under-table features instead of a separate lift, but I might just go with the Router Raizer instead.

Can you do bit changes from above the table?

Thanks,

--- Chip

Reply to
Chip Buchholtz

I bought one at a wood show a couple years ago. The Milwaukee show, I think. Haven't had any trouble with it so no reason to call the company. :-)

One thing puzzles me, though. I've read two comparison reports on router lifts in two different mags now, and RouterRaizer wasn't tested in either of them. I think it was given passing mention in one, but completely ignored in the other.

I begin to wonder if they prefer to talk about the really complicated, expensive setups from companies who have buckets of money.

Reply to
else24

Reply to
noreaster