router edge guide

Could you offer some suggestions for making a edge guide for a PC 693pk router? Will buy one when I can. Thanks. Patt

Reply to
Patt

I have one of these

it works very well for times I can't use the table. It also serves as an offset subbase. Andy

Reply to
Andy

replace the sub-base with a piece of sheet goods wide enough to cover the base and long enough to reach the edge you want to follow. clamp a stick to it at the necessary distance and rout away...

Reply to
bridgerfafc