ron Grossi post

Ron and Mary Grossi Contact phone number

919-553-7901

Father Ralph

Perhaps we should all call or send Mr. Grossi a message!! Let's all ask him politely to stop posting on the rec woodworking site.

Mike

Reply to
aswr

BUZZZZ... Wrong according to my searches...

That number belongs to:

DUFRESNE, LORI

106 Neuse Ridge Dr Clayton, NC 27527
Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

according to Father Ralph's office this is where Ron Grossi is staying for the winter until May, then they will returm to Saint Brigid ...perhaps this number is a family member or friend?

Reply to
aswr

Could be... I'll do some more non-invasive investigative work when I get home. :)

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022

Joe AutoDrill

let us know....perhaps if we all ask him nicely to stop posting on the woodworking site...he would stop...I believe that he does'nt reaaly know he is doing it. Mike

Reply to
aswr

It would be great if it was his contact number. There are many other groups where his posts have been most unwelcome. I'd suggest cross posting his vitals, and letting nature take its course. --dave

Reply to
Dave Jackson

I did a quick search of "Grossi" in the area of the church mentioned and found this:

Ronald Grossi

964 Grand Blvd Westbury, NY 11590-6127 Tel.: (516) 333-9522

NOTE: I have not verified if this is the same Ron Grossi posting here.

Reply to
Dave Jackson

This ron grossi certainly knows what he is doing. He is changing his Yahoo ID (the numbers part) almost every post. This guy is cross-posting across the entire newsgroups spectrum. Dammit, I'm tired of his wasted bandwidth too. I've never used my kill thread button so much....

John

Reply to
John T

(snipped actual name & address)

Then it is PRETTY FRIGGIN' IRRESPONSIBLE OF YOU, to post that name & address.

Personally, I would very much like to know the address of the person in question. But you'd have to be PRETTY FRIGGIN' SURE before you said what it was.

Do anyone have any evidence (apart from geographical coincidence), as to who the person is?

TC

Reply to
aatcbbtccctc

Even worse, does he have any reason to believe that the posts were actually made by Ron Grossi and not some enemy of his who is out to make trouble for him? One should never assume that the person one encounters online is using his real name--many don't, some with sound reason.

Reply to
J. Clarke

Don't see the problem here. I'm merely offered a possible lead as to contacting a problem spammer. The info I posted is within the realm of easily accessible public information and is as such not meant to cause problems for anyone innocent, hence the foot note stating that this MAY NOT be the same person posting spam here. If you are so interested in contacting this spammer, why don't you offer some leads worth investigating, instead of complaining about others methods.

BTW- for those who are interested in contacting this person and asking him to stop, I have found some other public domain information concerning a condominium in NC. I have not found a phone number listed yet. The "coincidences" are beginning to mount, and when I believe I have found enough to warrant contact, I will call and politely ask him to stop posting here.

Reply to
Dave Jackson

On reflection, I take your point that sharing information will increase the likelihood of finding the person. But IMO, you should make it much more clear that this is what you were trying to do. It sounded to me, to be awfully like: "This is him, but don't quote me on that".

TC

Reply to
aatcbbtccctc