Rocking Horse Project Appears Successful

Drove down to Southeast Kansas to our home town fall bazzar yesterday. They raffeled the donated horse I posted a few weeks ago and made $500-600 on that single item (final count not in). Not bad for a town with fewer than

700 residents. Older couple with scads of grandkids won it. All in all worked out well.

Sounds like I'll have another annual project for a while.

RonB

Reply to
RonB

Sounds like there are a few winners in the end. Nice of you to contribute.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski