Re: Rum And Coke

A guy has an aisle seat on a plane, with a woman next to him in the

> window seat. Plane gets up to cruising altitude, seat belt light > goes off, everyone's relaxing. The woman sneezes, the guy says God > bless you, the woman says thanks. She gets up, excuses herself, > climbs over the guy, and goes to the bathroom. She comes back, > climbs over the guy back to her seat. A few minutes later, it > happens again - achoo/god bless you/thank you/excuse me/climbs out > to the bathroom/climbs back to her seat. This happens several more > times, and the guy is getting annoyed. Finally he says, "Okay, > what's up with this? Everytime you sneeze have to go to the > bathroom?" She says, "I'm sorry, I have a rare medical condition, > every time I sneeze I have an orgasm." He says, "Wow, that IS > unusual. What do you take for something like that?" > > "Pepper".

------------------------------------------- Been around but still has legs.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

On Fri, 12 Feb 2010 05:26:49 -0800 (PST), the infamous Robatoy scrawled the following:

Sounds like standup from Rodney Dangerfield.

-- It's a great life...once you weaken. --author James Hogan

Reply to
Larry Jaques