Re: Painted Furniture

On Thu, 4 Sep 2008 05:44:55 -0700 (PDT), Andy Spammer scribbled:

Replica White Painted Furniture In Stock - Free UK Delivery & Setup

Another Google spammer.. If Google won't do anything about abuse requests, I wish they'd stick to searches..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Not gonna happen. They're trying to become Microsoft. Already have their own "secure browser" with a known security hole, their own office suite, etc. I'm wondering how long it will be before they buy Plan 9 from Lucent or some such to get their own OS.

Reply to
J. Clarke

I never saw it. NewsProxy got rid of it before I even saw it.

Reply to
Gerald Ross