RE: O/T: So You Want To A Plumber

Things you want to remember if you want to be a plumber:

1) Friday is payday 2) Never bite your fingernails 3) Never eat the yellow snow 4) Crap doesn't flow uphill 5) It may smell like crap to you but it smells like money to a plumber** 5) It may be crap to you but it's money to a plumber**

** This also applies to Civil Engineers

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Signs on the side of honey wagons (really): "Your shit is our bread and butter." "We're #1 in the #2 business.

Mechanical engineers design weapons. Civil engineers design targets.

Reply to
krw

Stay back 50 feet! May contain political promises.

Reply to
Richard

I've been behind a truck with that sign ;-)

Reply to
John
8>< snip

Speaking of signs on vehicles-- I was once behind a car with "Just Married" written all over it. On the back window was written, "Grand Opening of the grand opening".

Reply to
G. Ross