Re: Metric

The official SI website is:

  • SI was created in 1960. The SI authority calls it "the modern form of the metric system". Of course, 'modern' is a relative word in something that is 49 years old.

  • Like most standards, SI gets modified from time to time. Units and prefixes may be added, modified, or deleted.

Reply to
pat

The worst thing I have SI do is change the name of a unit.

e.g. kill off this name and put on a new name.

Serious not invented by my friends stuff.

Mart> The official SI website is:

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn