Re: Metric

On 9/9/2009 8:02 PM J. Clarke spake thus:

Fully aerodynamic body. Front-wheel drive, Oil over air fully adjustable suspension. Crumple zones, collapsable steering wheel, constant velocity transmission, steerable headlights, elevated rear- end-collision-avoidance brake- and turning signal lights etc., etc. (Btw... all in one 1950-ish Citroen.)

Brigit Bardot.

A few decent wines and cheeses.

Not everyrhing coming from France is all bad...

Reply to
Robatoy

A few wines are OK yes but German and even Californian are better :-)

You can't beat a good blue Stilton though, from Melton Mobray in Leicestershire. The White Stilton is pretty good too, especially the white Stilton with Ginger.

Anyway, who needs wine when we have good english Ale [1] and cider.

[1] I mean the properly brewed stuff not that which comes out of the big chemical factories
Reply to
Stuart