Re: making bags

On Mon, 7 May 2018 11:32:22 -0700 (PDT)

all the bags i have seen were just one material
there is usually drinking involved so losing not a big issue

I guess that I don't know anything at all - - about __ your__ sort of competition .. Very few of my sports & games, over the years, involved any hard feelings afterward. I never play any high-stakes. ... we'd play for a beer or table-time at the pool hall, sometimes a-penny-a-point at a card game. I consider myself a competitive person - I really love a hard-fought and evenly played game - whether playing or watching - but fairness and friendship matter sooo very much more .. than just winning. John T.