And it ain't just the "expensive stuff" - Veritas planes, special jigs
and fixtures - but the little stuff - that cumulatively drain your
I needed some Z-clips for hanging some cabinets $1.85 a pair, and some
figure 8 washers for attaching table tops to legs/aprons - 20 for $2.20.
But - as long as I was phoning in an order, might as well get
- some cabinet leveling legs at $1.95 eah
- the clips for attaching a toe kick to the leveling legs
- a miter saddle square
- a set of four metric SS rules (I've got a Festool DOMINO which is ALL
- one of those cool yellow "finger wrenches" for holding a nut in a
that's hard to get to
- a hacking knife - just because it looked slick and I figure the old
down the street who splits his own fire wood could use it for
- an auger bit file (I'd always meant to get me one of these things
- Blindman's Fractional/Decimal/Metric electronic calipers at the
Price (see justification of need /DOMINO above)
- a slick little pocket sized illuminated microscope (want to see if
edge is REALLY sharp?)
Kah-chingggg! One hundred and seventy dollars - including shipping!
But it sure was fun digging into the packing when the box arrived.