Re: Laminate Trimmer routers

I have the 97311 PC Lam. trim kit Mine is older model no underscore base. That would be nice to have Mine has a slittter base for making strips up to

does anyone have an opinion on the Laminate Trimmer they use. > I have looked at the Hitachi, P.C., Bosch and Dewalt. > Does anyone of them have accurate micro adjustment capabilities with > an adjustable base as well as easy bit changing? > Thanks for your thoughts. > > > Sinred
Reply to
FOW

Have a couple of 310's (PC), can't wear them out. Motor on mine rises and sets with a ring which is engaged in a spiral thread in the motor body. Motor does not turn. The 310 like the rest of them, won't stay flat on the work, however, whilst routing along the edge or making the turn at the end of stock.. More on that at the

link.

Routerman P. Warner