Re-Finish Sideboard

I found a great walnut side board(7x4x3) over the weekend for $25. Some one had tried re-staining it. Looks like they poured it on then just brushed. Runs and streaks allover the place. Thankfully they didn't touch the inside. With all the options for stripping a piece of furniture out there I was wondering if anyone has an opinoin on the best method. Sanding the flat areas is no problem but the curves and scrolls are going to be difficult, and I don't want to ruining any of it.

Thanks James

Reply to
James