Re: A little history lesson for woodworkers

Hello,

> I thought that the hearth was created 6000 years ago or so? I might be wrong > :-)

Kinda depends on who ya ask. And their level of... Nah, we have enough religious wars.

Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
Dave in Fairfax

So THAT's what's wrong with them. They think piss tastes good :-).

Beer shoud be spelled "stout" or "porter".

White wine is for cooking, red wine is for drinking.

All politicians, whether conservative or liberal, are parasites.

Reply to
lgb