quality timber deck designs

I'm just getting started on designing a timber deck. I was wondering if anyone knew of any websites that have some examples of quality designs that I might use for inspiration.

Thanks R

Reply to
Ryn

Sorry, don't know of any websites but you might try looking for some books in your local library. I found a couple good ideas from there. I also drove around new neighborhoods of custom built homes to get other ideas.

Kevin

Reply to
klklimes