Q?- What advantage does Freud99-281 R&S Glass bits provide

I see that Freud has series of rail and stile router bits meant for glass cabinet doors. It appears to me that the one advantage is that you can reapply the inside strip once the glass is installed. Am I missing something? If you plan on using glue to reattach the piece, I guess this means that you cannot prefinish the door before adding the glass. OR am I missing something else? And what would the ends of the doors look like? Is there a gap? Thanks, JG

JGS

set on the shaper . I use the same set for interior raised panel doors . The glazing is held in place by simple wooden stops, so the stops and the doors can be finished separately the glass installed and the assembly made . If your address is good I will email you some shots .....mjh

Reply to
mike hide

Reply to
mike hide