Q about The Router Workshop Vids

Spent a few mins looking at the videos descriptions from the Router Workshop guys (Rosendahls?). Am wondering if they rely on their own table and jigs for their shows/demonstrations?

For instance the video on dovetails mentions a "jig". Wondering if that's their jig (that's available for purchase) that fits into their insert (available for purchase) that fits into their table (deja vu')?

My hesitation is the recollection that someone said their insert is oddsized and fits their table. I'd prefer to NOT buy the video if it turns out that a significant amount of their projects entail buying their gear.

Appreciate hearing from the masses on this one! Thanks

Reply to
tnfkajs