Projects for a ten year old

Every kitchen needs a cutting board. A nice shape, a hole to hang it up, simple pine 1x8, 10, 12. Lots of sanding.

every time you use it, it becomes a reminder of a good project for everyone. ___________________________ Keep the whole world singing. . . . DanG

Reply to
DanG

Thu, Nov 23, 2006, 10:11am (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@googlemail.com doth sayeth: I have now ordered some books that were suggested and can not wait to start projects with him.

Aww, I think you screwed up. I've gound that ordering books, without knowing exactly what the book's contents are, means I get a book I don't like. If you're going to order a book, go to a bookstore and thumb thru a copy first, to see if you actually want it. Better yet, go to a good used bookstore, or more than one, and see what they've got. That's the way I get 99% of my books. The few books I do order are used books, and I know just what the content is before I order. Or, you could just go to your local library and borrow a few books, they might only have one project you like, but you don't have bo buy the book to get the use of the plan. For just a specific plan my personal choice is a free plan fron on-line. I've heard they're very easy to find, and theres lots of them out there.

JOAT Democratic justice. One man, one rock.

Reply to
J T

This is the complete opposite of my experience. I'm sure the books will be fine.

Reply to
Locutus

snipped-for-privacy@googlemail.com wrote: (snip)

Does he like painting? He may enjoy making puzzles with some 1/4" (or

1/8") plywood and a coping saw.

(Don't get luan plywood -- it splinters way too much.)

Reply to
Mike Paulsen

Reply to
nospambob