plidoweInformation wanted about Stanley No. 360 miter box and 30" x6" mated Stanley back saw

I picked this good condition set up at Goodwill last week and have seen the description of the 460 on Tooltrip. I surmise my 360 is a later version of the 460. It does not have the extension for repetitive cuts, or the apparent ability to accommodate such. Could anyone supply the age range, and/or a link to info. Although I have done some woodworking and finishing in a cabinet shop, I am moving am will be selling this set on ebay and wish to be able to describe it accurately. The saw also has an apparently homemade wooden sheath for storage.

Reply to
dennis