Performax 22-44 plus Drum sander

I am looking to buy a drum sander, probably the Performax 22-44. But money is an issue and I am wondering if I can save by buying the "Bench Top" model and build my own stand.Is the "Bench Top" model diferent from the others? EdG

Reply to
EdG

About a year ago, I purchased a drum sander. I don't know how I did without it. I could have bought the Performax or the Delta. I work in a store that sells both, had a lot of time to ask questions about how people like their purchases, I decided upon the Delta 18 x 36. I would buy another in a heart beat if this were to go south. Very satisfied with the Delta. I use it on a regular daily basis, in my cabinet shop. Not any problems.

Ken

Reply to
Ken