Pencil Sharpening and other OCDs

I got a little clip-on pencil sharpener from Lee Valley for Christmas. I was fiddling with it, and noticed that the blades can be removed. Well of course I had to see for myself, and I'll be damned if you can't take those little suckers off of there - and even sharpen them! My HB pencils *almost* want to sharpen themselves upon insertion, etc...

JP

***************** Life is in the details.
Reply to
Jay Pique