Pegboard gloat

I was adding a pegboard to my workshop, and bought some long hooks, etc for about 80 cents each at HD.

I then when to another HW store, and they had replaced all of the plain metal hooks with ones painted white, with places for price tags on the end. The old ones were in their bargin bin.

I bought 50 for $3.50. I'm returing the expensive ones.

Reply to
Maxwell Lol