PC 895pk

Recently I posted questions about an 890 that was DOA; squealing motor on first start, speed control fluttering, weak routing under load and then dead motor. I wanted to see if it was just a connection but wiser minds advised go the return route. I did and a few days later Amazon had a new unit at my door. The new unit soft starts and gets to speed and sounds twice as fast as the defective unit, sweet, so all your advice was right. The Amazon return experience was very nice, can't complain, they have a great system. Bruce in NJ

Reply to
BErney1014

thanks for the follow up. The advice did sound good but I can understand the temptation to get it going NOW!

You did the right thing. JD

Reply to
JD Paddle