Passed along news from Rob's wife Angela

I have discovered that grief is not linear. I continue to miss Rob every day and find my life often empty without him. However, I continue to try and live my life in a way that honours his memory.

Please pass on my greetings to the wrec. I continue to be so grateful for the friendships and support you all provided to him.

Please keep in touch. God bless.

Angela

Reply to
basilisk