Paint questions

And we'll adapt. How the hell did anyone survive before fire? Before they learned to make a spear from a sharpened stone? Before the bow and arrow? Before refrigeration? Before penicillin? Before the internet. :-)

Reply to
-MIKE-

On Tue, 9 Jul 2013 21:28:51 -0700, "Lew Hodgett"

So, eliminating UV effects is a holy grail comparable to a usable superconductor?

Reply to
none

When I did mine 30 years ago I used no tecture on the drywall. Had to work harder at taping and sanding but then after the primer I went with an off white enamel. I can still take a dust mop or damp mop to the walls for easy cleaning.

Mike M

Reply to
Mike M

There is some kind of color that is widely used in bathrooms in

Commercial structures where the surfaces are often prevented, I am not a painter but do a lot of painting on my rentals and farmhouses. , Beautiful paint indicate beautiful house.

Reply to
Gammer0