OT: whats goin on at my house

well fellow wReckers, for those of you who know, and for those who don't, (hehe) my wife was diagnosed with cancer late last year. biopsy's, long nights with fresh chemo, and countless prayers have, after these long months of my walking the floor, and praying, , ,added to the prayers of God only knows how many of you out there,,,

ITS GONE!!! :) :) :) :) clean bill of health for my bride!!!

thanks to all of you who have been praying for her, and supportive of me as I went through alot of snippy moods here on the wreck. its been one hell of a ride I tell ya.

OBWW, , , now I can get back into the shop and have my mind on WWing, and not feeling guilty about not spending every waking moment with SWMBO! hehe

Traves

remove second .com to reply, , ,

Reply to
Traves W. Coppock

George M. Kazaka

What wonderful news for both of you! I'm glad to hear it. God is good.

Doug Miller

Traves, that is GREAT news!!

May you both live long and prosper.

Reply to
Swingman

Traves Coppock rejoices:

Fabulous!

Charlie Self

"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things." Sir Winston Churchill

Reply to
Charlie Self

Having just gone thru the chemo thing and getting a clean bill of health I can assure you it was the prayers that did it!!!

Congratulations, now go make some sawdust!

Don S.

Reply to
Don Sforza

Great news. You made my day, my friend. More blessings on you both. mahalo, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

Good for your wife...... and.... you.

Reply to
Leon

Wonderful news!!! Nahmie

Reply to
Norman D. Crow

Great News! Makes my day.

-- Ed. O. My woodworking projects at:

the NAIL from e-mail to reply

Reply to
Ed. O.

Don't know you, but having been scared with brain cancer at the age of

21(turned out false thank God), and now living with MS I can relate and am certainly very happy for you both.

Good luck and may you have a long life together!!!!!!

Reply to
Halon1211

snip

Traves

That's great to hear. I've been through it with my wife a couple times and know the emotions you've been through. Enjoy the time together my friend.

Tom Plamann

Reply to
Tom Plamann

Great to hear Traves! Now you can turn your prayers toward the woodworking god in time for Christmas :-)

-- Regards,

Dean Bielanowski Editor, Online Tool Reviews

5 Reviews:

- Ryobi Reciprocating Saw

- Infinity Router Bits

- Incra Wonder Fence

- Veritas Jointer Blade Sharpener

- Miller Dowel System

Woodman

Great news!

Twice in my life I was sure I was dying if something didn't change. One time I had a Catholic prayer circle, a Baptist congregation, and my Baha'i community all praying for me. I believe that prayer works.

Thanks for sharing your story.

Lionel

Reply to
Lionel

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 19:35:35 GMT, "Traves W. Coppock" brought forth from the murky depths:

EXCELLENT news, Traves. Now go play.

------------------------------------------------- - Boldly going - * Wondrous Website Design - nowhere. - *

Larry Jaques

Wonderful, take advantage of every moment of God's grace that he has bestowed upon both of you.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

hey hey! Great news Traves, let Dawn know the hole diggin' fool sez g'day and stay well. Climb another rung on ole' Mazlo's little ladder.

cheers,

Greg

Yay!

Reply to
Groggy

Great!!!!

Reply to
Silvan

Wonderful news Traves! You have the best thing possible to be thankful for this year. Good luck relaxing back in the shop, but be sure to spend extra time with your wife.

Reply to
Larry C in Auburn, WA

Prayer works. God Bless you and your family.

Reply to
juan fandango