OT: Too screwed up to be real...

No kidding and what a shame.

The fewer laws we have the more every one gets along. More laws equates to more criminals.

Reply to
Leon

We don't live in an ideal world. If you rid yourself of a way to defend yourself, those people that don't live by your ideal world standards will rule over you and harm you.

Those that don't want you to have a way to defend yourself will one day rule over you and harm you.

Reply to
Leon

Did you think I was disagreeing? The Europeons will run in horror at your suggestion and the lefty-loonies here will come unglued. All normal.

I'm certainly not arguing the point.

Reply to
krw

OH:

On a more upbeat Netherland's note away from such tragedies, there is an article here

the increasing height of the Dutch population which involves more than that in discussion. You and R may find it inviting. Evidently Dutch building codes (to stay near topic) have shifted in accord with this development.

Regards,

Edward Hennessey

Reply to
Edward Hennessey